Blog Hits

Monday, December 31, 2012

Hi dear, thank you for always being there when I feel really upset and depressed. I really appreciate a lot, and also the efforts you put to make me laugh and sorts. I'm sorry idk if sometimes I affect your mood, but if I do, I'm really sorry. Who'd have thought we'd be such good friends in such a short time? Especially when we used to "hate" each other. Sometimes, I really wonder why did this happen and how come it turned out this way? We were both really amazed, aren't we? Hehe but well, that's good huh! :> I'm really grateful for you, for you who are. Please know that you are so amazing and you look no where near fat cause you definitely aren't fat and I promised you that I'd never let you get fat either. Try and chill and remind yourself that you are wonderfully and fearfully made by God. He doesn't judge you, He loves you despite all your flaws. I know right now, it is hard for you to believe the positive sides of yourself. But hun, you really have a lot of good attributes. Really, I hope that one day, you'll be able to see that and know that you're really precious to all those around you and that you deserve the best in life for who you are. I love you so much, thank you for being you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment