Blog Hits

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A good day it shall be

GOOD MORNING:D Just had my daily fix of breakfast in the ward! One of my favs, oats and bread and it was good. Sweet oats. And well, having it come with jam and butter, I am starting to think of butter as a source of energy as well and not just all fats. Which really helped. :) So... going down for program later, day 2. Yesterday's one was just fine, but i was so sleepy i couldn't concentrate at all. aha. Today's program will include baking! Excited really, wondering what would we be baking and photos will be up for that. Teehee. I hope today will be a good day, for me and for everyone. Have a good day everyone:) Quote: You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And Live like its HEAVEN on EARTH. - William W. Purkey

No comments:

Post a Comment