Blog Hits

Monday, February 11, 2013

Family time

Hello how's cny going for you? :D mine has been rocky. Ed thoughts getting strong during this season, and it was really hard not to give in to it. ): Times i did, times i didn't well at least i did not give in completely. HAHA. I honestly hate this season, well other than the ang paos i received. So glad that for me, visiting already ended and that means being free from all those feared foods and feared comments again. Yknow it call affect a lot. But thank god, I did not interact much with those relatives who do not know about my condition so I felt a teeny bit better as they did not comment or don't have a chance to. :D Been restricting during those visiting times as well, i just couldn't take it it was really pressurizing ahh. Mood crashed yesterday as well, it was so much to handle. Just wanted to go home and hide. Anyway. the best part... Today! Slept till 3ishpm after having my breakfast about 9am, it was good. Mum cooked oats for me, but still, the hospital oats came to mind. It was really good, I miss the hospital's one. An awewsome family time today, hanged out at i12 katong with family and watched a movie there. Journey to the west, It was actually really funny thought a lil no sense but well, at least everyone was laughing and i guess thats a good show if you're in the not-in-a-good-mood day:) And had my late lunch at Charly T's! The food was really good and affordable! I love what I ordered, photos up. Definitely gonna go back for more! Tomorrow Evan is coming over, I am so excited. It will be a good day tomorrow with her. Meeting Meg on friday, equally excited. Teehee. Enough said, be jealous after looking at the pics xx Follow me on instagram! weilinxox

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW NEXT TIME IM SOOOOO GOING TO YOUR HOUSE ^^ And... I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE YES PLEASE COME ^^ AWW I LOVE YOU TOO <3

    ReplyDelete