Blog Hits

Friday, June 8, 2012

Holidaaays!

Okay haven't been blogging for a very very long time! Been really busy with school, all the work and omg. So stressful. But yay! Holidays are here, since 10am today, after the last exam. :D finally. Been sleeping at 2ish am for the whole week due to exams, tons to study and memorise... And yesssa! It's all OVER. YAY. The papers were... mostly tough. And tricky. Gah. Science course, is really very hard. All the memory work, I probably need pill that helps expand memory space. Oh, anyway, had an impromptu meet up with Sulynn today! Hahahaha. So funny, I just woke up then when she called me, and I decided to head down to Takashimaya to meet her. Heh. Been having fun with her these few days! Like at my house too. HEHE. :D I love spending time with her, she makes me happy. Like, a boyfriend material. Oh too bad, she's a girl. Sucha pity. After meeting up @ Taka, we walked around basement to find food! Wasn't really hungry so didn't feel like eating. Yet I know I have to, but I didn't want to. But when she's there, HAHA no Ed. :D got stuffs and her coffee, was good. So good that she didn't want her coffee to finish. Then, we did something embarrassing and fun. Went to Pique Nique, wanted to try the all day breakfast. But as we walked in, I was eating a mini durian crepe and she was drinking her coffee... the waitress did not comment on anything such as "no outside food and drinks etc". Just as we choose a nice table and sat, this Indian lady, probably the manager or something came over and said "NO outside food... blahblah and IS THAT DURIAN? NO DURIAN ALLOWED I DON WANT THE CUSTOMERS TO COMPLAIN". LOL. why can't she be more polite, for goodness sake. And after a while, just a short while, she came over again. Asking if she could take our orders. And still, looking fierce. -.-" its really bad service there. So, when she walked into the kitchen, we just grabbed our stuffs and ran out. ZOMG. It was fun, doing this silly acts. Missed those times when I used to do them too! hahahahahs. And tada, we ended up @ Cedele, and their service was much much better:D OMG there's actually so much to say. but enough about that. Oh, we then walked to Orchard Central and I met Yuli! Bought 2 dresses as well, with discount. The girl was so kind to give me extra discount. And they have a blogshop too!! :) really nice dresses. I'll post the dresses that I bought:)And next wed, I'll be meeting sulynn again. To celebrate her birthday. She already knows its to celebrate her birthday, but what she doesn't know is the program. HOHOHO. And I've yet to plan it. Not sure what to do either. So, I'll go and brainstorm in the meantime. So excited, I can't wait. Oh, and about appointments! Saw june on Wed, and it went well. Sort of. She's leaving SGH soon and that's quite sad cos I like seeing her. Overall she's the one whom I saw when I was anti recovery and when I was pro recovery. She helped me so so much! :D A newbie sat in too, and there seems to be more and more newbies. ): does this means the oldies are leaving? ): ohdear, hope not. Ahhhh I've to find stuffs to do during this 2weeks of holidays. Okay toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment