Blog Hits

Sunday, June 3, 2012

WEILIN IS LALALALA

Hello!
I am... WEILIN'S FRIEND (she says I am a pig and my name is 'Ghost')
I am... sad.

Because she doesn't love me waaaah!

Okay hello everybody reading this, I'm going through what my dear friend Weilin has gone through too and we'll all just be fighters and KEEP ADDING OIL! Yes oil is good for you. Plus oil is tasty, I mean, aglio oglio pasta is just the best. It has C=C (double bonds! )

Weilin is studying now, she is really really smart.
Yeah, but seriously, I do believe it's possible to live ED free BECAUSE ANY VOICE THAT TELLS YOU 'NO YOU CAN'T'is one that is stupid. Why? Because you can't say 'I can't' before you even try. And giving a shot at life is not just eating one meal, it is when you eat to live and appreciate your body for what it can do.
So to those out there reading this and hesitating about recovery or worrying about weight, CLEAR YOUR MIND.
Do the right thing and i guarantee, you will find peace.
God bless all of you.

AND WEILIN IS DOING MY HOMEWORK FOR ME MUAHAHAHA, LOVE THIS GIRL!
She has an exam tomorrow so pray for her:D
And i'll pray for all of you, I pray for all of you whom I don't know every week just so you know, and I pray no one else has to go through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment