Blog Hits

Friday, August 3, 2012

Friends!

Lastly, I love my friends too. Ofcourse God and my family first. Teehee. Caught up with Cherelle today @ TP! Well cause we're both in tp LOL. We used to be in the same class, till I deferred hmph. I was going on about how much I regretted it and blah blah. Also I find it so amazing that even though I did not spend a super duper long period of time with them, I feel close to them. :) They're nice people. Hehe. So amazing! But I love my current girlfriends in school too muhahaha they are so good and I love the chats we have :D So fun! :) Its good to know seniors too. (Y) ok, thats school. Haha oh and as I was saying... I caught up with Cherelle today and we talked for quite long! Standing at some awkward place hmm... And my friends went to Bistro Walk to have their lunch first. But then, they started calling me, whatsapping me but with no response. Ops. And they came up to find me, even though they were half way through lunch-ing, worried that I've fainted or smth. It made me feel cared for thou it sounded silly♥ Teehee. And ofcourse I still love my other friends muhahaha especially my dear SLMacHoney. Haha, you know who you are! :3 k, this is becoming some confession post. Bleah. Anyway, a pic of Cherelle and I to end this!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment