Blog Hits

Friday, August 3, 2012

Recovery.

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts. Heh been packed with school school and more school work its draining me mentally and physically.. And sem tests coming up in approx 3weeks time! From the 24th August till 30th August. Just can't wait for the 7weeks holidays! Havent planned much yet, but I'd rather have holidays then school. Well, who doesn't? :) Besides school, went to watch Dark Knight Rises with Yuli the other Saturday and we had brunch @ BFF! Got the BFF special too and it was good. I'm in love with pancakes! Gonna try out little pancakes soon. Hehe. It looks so cute and yummmmy especially the sweet one, for sweet tooth like me:) Watched Total Recall with Parents last night too, its not bad. Action movie. Thriller, suspense. Interesting tho. Expect the unexpected. And YAY A PIECE OF GOOD NEWS! Went to SGH yesterday to see Dr NG, and I'm so happy. Really deep down happy. She said I'm progressing so good, she's reducing my appointments and seeing me in TWO MONTHS time! Its actually my first time having a two month break in between appointments and it feels so so good. Dr's appointment:) I can't say how glad I am to know how happy she was for me and how much I've gone through to overcome this. To have this huge progress. Glory to God, heh. It's been a rocky journey, YES its been tough YES, I wanted to just end my life many times, YES I wanted to give up a billion times YES. But I still believe that everything happens for a reason. Do you? It helped me a lot actually with the support that I have. Its amazing . Hehe. I'm just so happy! Life is indeed better without Ed, true enough. I'm not saying that even though I've made so much progress, I'm totally well or whatever, no. I still have downdays but its way better. And it'll be better for you too. Be strong and stay strong. :) Talk to me if you want :3 ng_weilin94@hotmail.com :D I guess this just really motivates me even further to help others who are also struggling with the same issue. Anyway, I saw Tina on Monday too! And for the Thought diary that we've been working on, I'm progressing up to the next stage too. There's 5 stages in total. A-B-C-D-E. Now learning how to dispute the thoughts. Evidence and against it. Reminded me of Forensics. Evidence LOL. And I'm going out tomorrow to study with S too! YAY haven't seen her for quite some time already, having lunch tgt @ Airport too. :') As much as I dread studying, I have to. That's the quite sad part. HAHA okay toodles! Have a good night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment