Blog Hits

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

#day 2

Top Ten reasons to Fight for/Stay Recovered.

1. Parents- their never ending love and effort trying their utmost best to help me to recover, always being there esp my mom to support me in all ways that I need made me see that I'm more important and loved and that I do not deserve a life with Ed.
2. Be free- No longer want to be tied down by the bondages of Ed, obeying its "rules" and being controlled..
3. Self acceptance- One day to be able to accept myself for who I am, appreciate myself which includes my flaws and have a healthy self esteem and that can only happen without Ed (cause its the one telling me all the negatives stuffs)
4. Normal Eater- To be able to eat freely, whatever I want without restricting, without counting calories without feeling horribly guilty and dwelling on it. Oh, and eating desserts, drinking starbucks as and when I want:D
5. Help other sufferers- Got to be fully recovered first before I can really help others right?:D
6. Exercise!- This is normal.. But what I'm trying to get at is about not being obsessed about exercising excessively, but exercising because I waant to and have the time to do so. In other words, enjoying my exercise instead of being "forced".
7. Be Healthy- Want to be able to live a life free from the hospital. Hahaha. And having organs which are functioning properly to keep me alive and healthy so I can do lots of stuffs!!!
8. School- Attend school! Yes, school. Without having to skip school or being on long MCs to be warded in hospital because of Ed.
9. God!!!:D- I want to be a living testimony to show God's works in my life. How amazing he is:D How perfect and wonderful awesome he is oh how much I love him. Everything's to His Glory:D
10.... MYFUTURE:D This's very berry important don't ya think so? Ahhas. Yeah, I wanna study in an overseas university, perferably NYC (no idea why just like it) and have work in the forensics department! To reach there, I need food to fuel my body and give me the energy to write and study. Boohoo. END.
:D

THOSE ARE REASONS. K.

QUOTE!
"Don't worry about hard times because some of the most beautiful things we have in life come from changes and mistakes"

No comments:

Post a Comment