Blog Hits

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just a little more.

Happy Labour Day! Today's a public holiday yay. But also, going out on a public holiday is kinda not so good cause yeah, it tends to be overly crowded, you'd probably just see heads instead of the goods. LOL. So, nothing's planned for me sadly! And I'm still sick its been a few days and I really hate it, I can't have a peaceful sleep because of my flu... Wasted idk how many boxes of tissue papers already hahahas. Hope I get well soooon. Wednesday, tomorrow, school's gonna end @ 5, and I totally would not want a super irritating nose accompanying me throughout lectures and tutorials. :( And that also means I've to go back to school after appointment @ 12pm. And guess what? This is only week 2 of school, and the work is pretty much rather hard to understand, with all the long unheard chemistry words.. That has to be memorized. OMG. Week 2. How about the upcoming weeks? I wonder. Definitely, TOUGHER. I'm gonna be a good girl today, stay home with my books paper pens pencil = STUDY. :D Haven't actually done that for quite some time! Not that motivated bleah but I'll still do it. :D Yay GOGOGO. Oh, and yesterday, lunch was good! I'm glad. We ended school early, 45mins earlier heh. So had lunch outside with my clique. Headed down to Nex and dined @ Ramen Play. Honestly, it posed as a lil challenge with the mass amounts of options before me and the temptation to refuse/not finish it. But I managed to do so, and it felt really awesome. How good is that?:) A sense of satisfaction<3 OHOHOH. I watched mean girls 2 last night with Mom, kinda bimbotic but I guess all shows have moral values? They all teach something out of it. Probably you can go watch it if you haven't. It actually shows how easily influenced people can get, and do things against their conscience to achieve what they want. And how people can change. How conformed they are by society, by the rich and popular. Anyway, I'll just end here!

Quote!
"Never say goodbye if you still want to try.
Never give up if you still feel you can go on"<3

No comments:

Post a Comment