Blog Hits

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

HFC challenge:)

Hey so someone commented and suggested that I should try out this 31 day challenge, for the whole of may and I think it sounds good so here I am! Gonna start:) Also I think its good cause I must then update daily... Well yes. Its only for MAY. Today's the 2nd, so I'll actually start with day 1 and day 2. :)

Day 1: I write about eating disorders because...
Personally for me, I do blog about Ed because I am recovering from Anorexia and I know how hard the process is.. How tedious and tiring it can get and how strong the urges are to slip back to how I was when I was sick to be "thin". Like and I hope it'd actually help people who have Ed too! To let them know that support and help is always available, recovery will be possible. And it makes me happy sort of, to share my thoughts, struggles, victories with anyone and everyone. Just wanna let you guys know that you aren't alone, never. Hope my blog actually helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment