Blog Hits

Monday, March 11, 2013

Focus on the right things.

I feel no heartaches anymore. Haha, kinda expected but ohwell yay I guess:) Just had some thoughts, i just wanna focus on recovery, studies, family, friends and especially God. I've neglected all of those, so so much and these are the important things in my life. I need and I want my life back, everything proper. That's all I'm asking for. Xx. Relationships, time will bring me there let nature take its course teehee:) I choose to life everything into God's hands instead of my own. I just want to focus on being myself, being someone whom I want to be. My personality, the way i handle stuffs, there's so much to learn! Take time to learn, have pace and momentum. :D Anyway, can't wait for tomorrow! So excited hehe. Gonna go collect my pay and going ice skating with Shir. Never once did that before, but I'm sure it'll be fun. Update more tomorrow Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment