Blog Hits

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Just a summary:)

Hey peeps. Haven't blogged for quite some time already, been feeling pretty lazy and busy. Heh. So just a summary...
School started last monday! Honestly, when I first went to school, I felt really alone I just want to cry and stuff. Cause everyone went for orientation week 0 except for me. But in times like this, that's when I see the glory of God, how amazing he is. Let's just say that from Day 2, I've a group of friends already. That's amazing right? And they are a group of really awesome people! Which I really really thank God for. :) Hopefully as time pass by, we'll get to know each other betterxxx And for the first week, been packed with school and appointment! Well 3 appointments in one week and since there's no tutorials and lab work on week 1, been having lunch out w Mom before appointments. Like everything's all just in time that sort of stuff. Just on appointment days. Didn't go to school on Friday tho, went home after I saw Tina. Sickkkk. Overnight. No freaking idea what happened, it was like an all of a sudden thing, so yeah. :( Pretty sad.. And today's sunday, now I'm @ home and honestly, it feels really weird and especially very very boring to be home on Sundays. :( Time is like not moving at all:( I wonder when will the day actually end... And then there's school tomorrow, starting off with 3 hours of Organic Chemistry Lab followed by lectures till 3pm. And yay end school! Whooo. Hahaha. Lab workkkk! Been a year since I did lab work, oh and that reminds me to do the elab thing beforehand:) Heee. And yay, I'm happy cause I made another new friend. Hahaa, she's also battling Anorexia. Freaking Ana. Yes I've never actually seen her before, just text and fb and stuff and she seem like a really nice girl:) I'm sure she is anyway. No one is bad by nature:) Besides school, life's not really good. I've been struggling honestly yes yes yes. S-T-R-U-G-G-L-I-N-G. *pronounce it* Meals been much of a disater, restricting, followed by bingeing. Not big in quantity but still, its not normal? Like Idk how to explain its just messed up eating. Only thursay I really ended up bingeing? Yes, that was a binge. To me it is:( With all the guilt and urges to get the food out, it was really hard. I didn't vomit it out, but I just hate it I hate that I have such messed up eating. I hate it that I can't actually eat normally like a noraml person wihout restricting or overeating. I hate having all this weird eating... It seriously makes me feel so shitty lousy. Bleah. I'd really want to get rid of it, who wouldn't? I want to be normal, yet it seems so far. It sounds so easy but reaching that stage is yet another issue that's so hard. So ohmygoodnessssss. Ugh. But still, I believe that its possible and achievable:) So the past few down days are not gonna pull me down I'm back on my feet again. Yay I'll make this work. :D Yay Yay Yay ok it'll succeed one day!! Self assurance, w'ev you think of it as. :) Thank God there's mom with me to make sure that I do eat as well, which really helps a lot too:) But still, I want to be responsible for my own eating. Especially in school. It'll definitely pose as a challenge, but i'll still try. :D Oh and yes! I signed up for skating which is roller blading! Hahaha, it sounds really fun. Pretty interested in it, so yeah, starts on Friday and whooo can't wait to check it out:) And a quote again!
"Surround yourself with positive people who will guide you through your darkest clouds and help you to reach the stars" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment