Blog Hits

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

break day :-)

Hey guys! No work today as da manager decided to give me a break so I can rest today... But weirdly, I woke up kinda early too. ): Guess its because of the previous days where by I've been waking up at 6am. Bleah. And there's nothing much to do, I rather go to work honestly. Got my school's timetable and Cds yesterday morn. It was... Fine yet not. Like on mondays, school ends at 7pm which sucks big time. I'll probably have to work on weds, thurs and sat as well, doing closing. Hmm. OH! I got pay increase too, to $6.50/hour. Heehee. :D As for my cds, got into psychology and sociology. Tbh, I have no idea what sociology is about at all. Just hope that it'll be interesting and that I'll be interested in it. Heard that psychology is tough, but I'm pretty looking forward to it! Cause i think its interesting HAHA. Esp since I see a psychologist too. xD But quite certain it'll be tons of essyas writting, piles upon piles. :( OH SCHOOL. HOW MUCH I DREAD YOU. On a bright side, gonna collect my pay from T3 later and have dinner there with parents! Like finally. I'm the last to get my pay. Moolah moolah gets me really excited tho! And I've two favourite foods now... Waffle crisps with milk and mango sorbet with blueberries! Its soooo good. My current love. Its all stocked up in the fridge and I'll always get it when I feel like having something ;)Anyway, since I'm so free now, I was thinking of posting about my anorexia journey, how I fell prey to it and walked out of it. In the next post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment