Blog Hits

Saturday, October 13, 2012

One year has passed!

Hey guys! Been quite laggy and lazy to update as I've been busy! Workinggg. At Munch after quitting the job at Dunkin Donuts. The people at Munch are really nice, including the manager herself and i can't say how much I like working there though it can get quite stuffy in the kitchen but its still the most enjoyable job so far! ^^ The food there is aweeesome. Haha, yes it is! Basically it sells mainly salads which are already tossed in dressing and eating that started off as a challenge cause of dressing. Havent really had that without guilt for quite some time. But I tried it and it was really good especially with additional dressings even:) It's another step out I'd say. Well, I've to taste the salads too while seasoning it making sure that the taste is right, not too salty and stuff so it helps a lil to get calorie counting off my mind basically don't even bother counting it. Hiak hiak. Ok so one year has passed and it went by so quickly! I started recovery on the 10thoct last year and yay I'm glad to be where I'm today its been amazing I didn't even dream that I'd have progressed so well in such a short time! So many people I want to thank, for being there for me when I was so depressed, weak, moody, pms-ing and always encouraging and putting up with my nonsense even though you guys were tied down by your own problems as well. I'm extremely grateful to my parents, especially my mom, who took a break off her job just to look after me as I've deferred my studies last year and wasn't doing much. She was always there for me, like every minute hahaha making me feel like I'm not alone hence I fought the battle better. She'd make the effort to cook for me if i wanted to eat and get me whatever foods that I wanted as well. And I'm really really grateful for what she's done for me and the sacrifices she had to make to keep me safe:) And i'm thankful for my friends too! Ana and non ana friends, they've also been a huge part in my recovery journey, so thank you guys!! I've received so much help, now I'm better, its my turn to help those who needs help ^^ its an extremely awful feeling to go through all these alone, so always seek help! ♥♥♥ Hehe. Am still feeling full from tonight's dinner and it was a MacDonald's Upsized meal! And its DOUBLE filet o fish. Apparently i was the only one home and the min.order had to be $10... Ohwell at least it was a rather impromptu challenge? Cus when the food arrived, guilt suddenly sank in and I had the urge to dump the entire bag into the trash and simply skip dinner, but it won't do any good. So yup, even though I didn't finish it but at least I did eat till when I was full and satisfied and I think that's good enough :) Ok, tomorrow's a sunday and the family and relatives will be heading down to aunt's place for a buffet delivered dinner and cake. I dont know what would be served and honestly a lil scared and also i'm scared of the comments they will make. Previously two of them did make silly comments but one was pre ana and the other during ana... It still affects me though. I really won't know what to say/react if they even talk to me. Geez I guess I'll just bring a book along to entertain myself for those hours:( I'll update again on tomorrow's progress, nights everyone! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment