Blog Hits

Monday, October 15, 2012

waffle crisps &butter sugar toast

Today was a good day indeed, well proclaming does help. Positivity > negativity:) Work as usual, and as tired from work but had great fun too. Today manager asked me if I'm able to work everyday... And I was okay with it so yes I'll be working every single day this whole week morning shift! Gaaaah. Went to see Tina too, and it was good like always! Never ran out of things to tell her, have been seeing her on a weekly basis for quite a long time already and each week I always feel relieved after telling her what's been going on, :] Came to realise that those negative thoughts have probably been with me since 10years ago and events/words further emphasize on it, making it the "truth". And trying to not believe it is really hard. The hardest challenge. It gets really hard to tell myself how worthy and loved I am, cus I just can't bring myself to believe it... Be it if its the fact or not. (Sigh) On a happier note, went out for dinner with my parents today and I initiated to go to WANG for dinner! For... Mee siam and toast bread. With butter. It was good, tried the butter sugared one after so so long! And yummm. Love it♥ &I went to get Waffle Crisps! What I used to love but didn't alllow myself to have it for Ed reasons and sorts and yay it feels so good! Hahaha. & Other than work, I'll be meeting SL on Friday!!! We'll be going to Barracks house @ Dempsey for the high tea buffet and I AM SO EXCITED. More excited than nervous/scared. Who cares about the darn calories?! Trying not to care and I won't care about it! Its actually my first time going to a dessert kind of buffet ever since Ed and I hope to make it a good one :) Photos will definitely be up on Friday! Hahaha can't contain my excitement ^^ Quote Of the day; "I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles" -Wintergirls

  Fav Passionfruit Orange Tea & choc cheesecake
                                                                        Mee siam
                                                                  Sugar butter toast

1 comment: