Blog Hits

Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Love for Food

PICTURES FIRST! (a lil blur..)
Some Pictures taken today!:


Andersen's Forest Berries & Macadamia Nut ice-cream double scoopppp


MULTI-GRAIN bagel (STARBUCKS)


Raspberry Yogurt with Garnola & Crunchy Oats (YOGURT PLACE)

From morning till now, i did an absolute good job! ATE MUCH MORE THAN WHAT I PLANNED! &didnt count calories, didnt restrict and best of all, I ATE THROUGHOUT THE DAY EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT HUNGRY! ITS BETTER TO OVEREAT THAN UNDEREAT. at least my body still has nutrients rather than being deprived of it! yay. feeling more normal now, without my hips bones protruding out disgustingly and having a tummy YAY :)

OH! and realised that eating throughout the day gives satan aka Ed no chance to barge into my mind and attack me, making me feel fat disgusting unworthy of food etc. also, its not a "When i am hungry then i eat kinda thing", but its more of "i need to eat, so Ed dont pull me down". GET THAT? EAT AND EAT AND EAT! ITS A BLESSING TO EAT! I experienced this today! i didnt restrict and didnt felt hungry prolly due to constipation but i ate! and was super happy and energetic. no mood swings, no Ed attack! k, what i ate from morning till now! (Won't be in the bf,s,l,s,d,s form cos its too much snacking in between!)

What is in my stomach CURRENTLY: 4Raisin Cream Cheese Buns, 10TIGER ENERGY biscuits, Fried Chicken Cutlet Noodles Dry, 4 Cheese Tofu, Char Siew Soh,Japanese Swiss Roll(HIGH IN CALORIES BUT I COULDN'T CARE) Raspberry Yogurt with Garnola&Crunchy Oats, Multi-grain Bagel, 4small square Berries Chocolate, Andersen's Ice-cream(Macadamia Nut and Forest Berries!), 3 Tau Sar Piah, Egg Sandwich(contains 1.5slices bread,ham,egg,cheese&TOASTED!!!)

THAT'S DEFINITELY NOT ALL OKAY <3 still have dinner and supperrrrr :P
Might be getting Sweet and Sour Fish Rice again cos i love love love it but PLUS an EGGGG! then snack snack snack again. hahaa will post again later!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously WL i think you are like super duper brave and strong. I cant believe from someone who weighs her porridge and apple you become who you are and who i am reading it now. You are like filled with positive remarks and do all sorts of things to fight the ED voice. I really admire your determination and courage as well as bravery and optimism. I can feel that you might have struggled so much but still emerged out as a bright and beautiful girl!

    From: E

    ReplyDelete