Blog Hits

Monday, October 31, 2011

An Ed-free life lets me have them

I really missed so many delicious desserts, foods, drink etc.. due to Ed. How i wish i could recover overnight! ): Went to GOOGLE (ILOVEGOOGLE) for pictures oof foods I've been thinking about but didn't dare eat at that time because Ed said no. Going against Ed now no matter what! Without Ed, all this YUMYUMS can be consumed without guilt :)

LOOK AT THOSE YUMYUMS!


Seared Sea Scallops Orange Salad w Lemon Vinaigrette


Tiramisu


Takoyaki


Pancakes


Strawberry Swiss Roll


Yogurt Parfait


Scone


Quiche


Kueh Lapis


Ice-cream (CHILDHOOD FAV!)


GoGo Franks!


Ganache-Topped Brownie Bites


Mac's Cinnamon Melts


Chocolate Souffle


Blueberry Bonanza


Chocolate Mousse


Raspberry Swiss Roll


Muffins


Maple Macaroons


Lemon-Raspberry Cupcake


Lemon Meringue Pie


Key-Lime Cream Brulee






Cinnamon Swirl


Chocolate Truffle Cake


Cheesecake


Cedele's Carrot Cake (heard that its legendary)


Belgium Waffle with a scoop of ice-cream


Apple Crumble

And there's so much more!

2 comments:

  1. These got me so excited (esp takoyaki)! Haha, but there are no beverages here! Food is wonderful, a gift from God. Frappucinos, French Toast, Pumpkin Pie...

    Oh and did I tell you I had milk tea! Hazelnut milk tea with pudding from Artease. I feel like i'm rediscovering life( oh wait, i am). Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ikr! you were the one that reminded me of takoyaki! :') amen to that! yay i just had my supper, stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete