Blog Hits

Monday, October 31, 2011

Supper @ MacDonald's

Just went to have supper @ Mac's! Well, apparently TOAST BOX don't seem to see the Ice-cream Thick Toast already, so no more ): Mac's is equally goood! Ordered Classic Apple Crumble instead of Cinnamon Melts or Hot Fudge Sundae. ahhaha. Thought Cinnamon Melts was pretty sweet. Wanted the Fusion Berry Cheesecake initially, but don't know why ended up choosing apple crumble! Ordered Iced Caramel Macchiato to go along with it :) Good combination i'd say! Good supper. Currently munching on Raspberry & Apple Strudel Pop Tarts while typing this!


Classic Apple Crumble


Iced Caramel Macchiato (SULYNN SEE THIS! BEVERAGE)

Shopped around Cold Storage while waiting for Mom to end her class. Was on the line with YEOH SULYNN as well cause had an Ed attack again. k, while walking to kovan, i kept telling my mom how fat i am and that i should start restricting to lose weight cause my thighs touch. I really don't know my real weight! SUCKBIGTIME. Water Retention is definitely making things worse for me, but easy for Ed. W.R. makes ne "expand"=fat=restrict=Ed wins (vicious cycle) and refeed, and the whole cycle repeats again. Mentally unsound. And i heard that in order to get my menses back, my body must have certain percentage of fats. Gonna GOOGLE it :) Hopefully it's true then i will know when my body is actually functioning well and the weight i need to maintain at. OH. And i bought SCONES for Breakfast from Swiss Bake (one of my fav bakery!) Will be having that with strawberry yogurt drink :) Tomorrow's gonna be another boring day i suppose. Gag. Just feel like staying home till my water retention subside 90%? Don't wanna go out looking like this and feeling uncomfy in my clothes, esp shorts! Hope all this ends soon ):

No comments:

Post a Comment