Blog Hits

Friday, October 28, 2011

not-so-good day



Egg Fried Rice w Pork Floss @XinWang HK Cafe (DINNER)

Today's! 28Oct

Today was a bad day. I overslept(not deliberately i hope) and skipped breakfast. throughout the day, was restrictive as well. and ED took its toll on me, i was so badly affected, felt fat the whole day, wanted to die, isolate myself from the outside world and stay home sleeping. BUT that restriction didnt last! i am so glad. THANKS TO MOMMY AND YEOH SULYNN ILOVETHEMSOMUCH<3 (: i cried, and mom cried cause she was so mad at herself for being unable to help me. seeing her cry really breaks my heart and made me realise how UNWORTHY HAVIBG ED IN MY LIFE IS. ED has brought NOTHING, absolutely nothing to my life, except making me look so disgustingly emanciated and miserable. not only misery to me, but to those around me. i am more DETERMINED than ever to recover! i know this route has ups and downs, and today was one of those downs day, but i arent gonna let today take me down. i know the more determined and motivated i am, the stronger Ed will become, trying to overpower me. just gonna find ways and distract myself.

What i ate TODAY;

Snack- 2slices bread w cheese
Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch- 2slices bread w Half(small can)tuna, veg
250ml skimmed milk

Snack- Yoguru original(regular cup) w Garnola

Dinner- Egg fried rice w pork floss @ Xin Wang HK Cafe
Ice honey green tea (shared)

Supper- still deciding, maybe 3Quaker biscuits/4mini buns(red bean/chocolate)/1pack nature valley bars/5 Boudoris
250ml skimmed milk

I doubt its enough? the calories? but ohwell, what can i do since i restricted throughout the day, its so unhealthy to cramp all calories at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment