Blog Hits

Friday, April 20, 2012

Dinner was not good!

Not in the best of mood now, yeah. Cause dinner was not good. Ed attack. And yes, I gave it. Not totally, but still, I did gave in. Even the slightest would be considered, right? Had dinner @ Magic Wok with parents and grandma! And yet... It wasn't bad but just wasn't good:( Anyway, had therapy today! On self-esteem. How to work towards a positive self esteem, the middle ground. :) For most Ed patients, I suppose our self esteem tend to be at the self-defeating shame? For me, it is. And for some egoistic ones, they tend to have self-defeating pride. Both are unhealthy! Self esteem should be healthy, appreciative etc. Not on either ends. So I'll work towards that! It'd be good to feel comfortable with myself, in all aspects. :) Don't you think so? Oh. And although dinner wasn't good, there's still something good everyday! I had MacD's Sausage& Egg McGriddles SET for breakfast! I wanted it, muahaha. As it was a set, it included hashbrown and a drink. For me, Iced Milo! It was a filling and satisfying breakfast. GREAT. I'd be better if I had maple syrup to go along with the hashbrown! Something I like about hotcakes, it has maple syrup. That makes me happy:) Going back to dinner. No, going back to "giving in" to Ed. I was quite pissed @ myself after that, and pretty much regretted cause I think I made my parents start thinking... About Ed and slipping and "what's gonna happen when school starts" etc. Which I really hate it I hate worrying them about Ed issues. It makes them upset too. Which ugh makes me mad. Not mad, just at a loss. But came up with something! Mom said she's gonna cook dinner everyday. Weekdays! It'd be good, at least there's a decent meal that I would have for sure. Without any Ed inference. I can't imagine being left on my own to settle all of my meals now. It's really not gonna work when I haven't really tried. So yeah. Will try. :) Definitely, I have to be responsible for my meals and my body toooo. So yeap. School's on MONDAY. Time is passing by so quickly now. OMG WHYYYYY. ): but yay saturday tomorrow! As I said, going Cedele for Brunch. And guess what? I'm gonna cook my own dinner tomorrow! Watch out for pictures which will leave you drooling heeheehee. Provided if its a success!- You know I suck @ cooking sadly. But @ least I can bake! :D

To end this, QUOTE TIME!
"You can never quit.
Winners never quit,
and quitters never win"

No comments:

Post a Comment