Blog Hits

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Random dinner!

Good evening! Had appointment with the dietitian today, and phew it was good. Well, yes it was. She saw my food diary after so long say three weeks hahaha and at least I was having regular meals which was good. Just have to work further on my meals choices that I eat most of the time cause some its dominated by Ed. Well and I'm glad to say dinner I had what I actually wanted. And yay made another improvement in 3weeks! By completing tasks that I was supposed to:) *pats on shoulder* calorie counting has also decreased! Whooo. Thank God. I mean, there still is, but I'll work towards that. Breakfast was great, mom prepared it, and it was good. Hahahaha bananas! :P Yum. And guess what? I saw the dietitian for an hour... That's super long, I know but it didn't felt like it was that long. Honestly, I like seeing the dietitian cause she assures me and tells sense and all to me which makes sense since they're qualified. So it pretty much makes Ed feel really stupid and she helps in assuring me that whatever Ed said were just lies. Headed to Bedok Interchange after that to get lunch before going to Gran's place. The food there... Not really interesting so nothing caught my eye. So, ended up with the most typical meal- rice and dishes. Not cheap ok! And got Selegie's Red Bean Soy Milk Cold. So good I like Red bean but I love Soy Milk. LOL. Exceptionally yummy since it was a super ultra hot day. :D And went to meet SL after that! Not straight after la, lol. Mom drove me to serangoon well cause I slept and woke up late, so yeah. Thanks Mom<3 We walked to Upper Thomson Road and she was introducing the food centres to me here and there. Hahahaha but seems like the 2 good food stalls already closed shop, sadly. One was "Chocolat &Spice"! Heard about it from Jo before but never get to try it:( Hahaha walked around before we finally on an impromptu dinner consisting of a bakery bun from Yijia Bakery and IceCream On Waffle from Salted Caramel. :D It was good! Hahahaha. Sweeeeet dinner. The waffle and icecream was reaaally sweet cause of the maple syrup but still it was awesome. I'll upload the pictures taken today and the lunch @ Jack's Place and dinner @ Siam Kitchen! Sorry for the delay xxxxx

Lunch @ Jack's Place with Mum:)

Grilled fish with watercress sauce

Grilled chicken

Dinner @ Siam Kitchen with Dad:)
French Bean!

Tom Yum Seafood Soup!
(really thick taste)

Fried Thai Fish Cake- A must try!


Today's Dinner!
@ Salted Caramel!


SL & I! @ YIJIAAAAA:)

My Horlicks Tim Tam Ice cream on Waffle+maple syrup!

SL's Peanut Butter Ice Cream On Waffle+maple syrup!

Raisin Cheese Bakery Bun

Raisin Cheese & Ham+ Egg Bakery Buns

No comments:

Post a Comment