Blog Hits

Thursday, April 19, 2012

New look!

How's the new blogskin? Hahaha it actually took me hours to do it, which was extremely time consuming. But I like it :P Hahaha, I chose tons of blogskin and copy paste but ended up changing and changing. Imagine that-.- Seriously. Ohwell @ least its all done. Now, school. SCHOOL. I can't log in to the student portal. Not even now and school's starting on Monday. Ugh even the asa people couldn't help... Well, deferement case really that complicated? Anyway, went to the wet market with Mom today morning! She was gonna prepare lunch and dinner since sist's friend was coming over. It was like some fashion show just now. Lol. Ahhh love home cooked food, it makes me happy and I feel good eating that. But the Ed is also definitely stronger when Mom cookes. Pretty much like that for me. But it was good. And you know what? I love onions. stirfried ones. LOVE. Mad good!:D Didn't do much today also. Was just glued to my laptop since morning till dinner, and now. Hahaha. Which is not a really good way to spend the day. Yes it's not. Oh, tomorrow's friday! That means appointment with Tina. Yaaaaayyy. :D I always look forward to it, just that tomorrow's therapy I wonder how will it turn out. Perhaps I'll get emotional or something. Looking forward to it and I'll talk about that tomorrow! And then there's physio after. Wow haven't really stretched my muscles for quite some time, so I am absolutely looking forward to that. My Friday routine is pretty much the same, appointments and either out or home. Tomorrow would be- Home:) And I can't wait for saturday I'm going to GreenWich to meet LJ for brunch/lunch @ Cedele! Whooosoundssogoooodheavens! Haven't met up with her for 3 weeks already I think. Or 2? So yay I'll see her on Saturday. No concrete plans after that so anyone wanna go out? Hahaha tell me ok!

And to end this, a beautiful quote!!
"You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace"

No comments:

Post a Comment