Blog Hits

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hummerstons!&"In this world, but not of the world"

Boo:) Woke up really early today as was going to sl's church- TJC. Oh, and initially I thought I was gonna be late, especially since I missed the bus! Prayed really hard and experienced God's work early in the morning! IRIS said the next bus will only arrive 29mins later. But hey, guess what? The bus arrived within 10mins! Yay glory to God:) Ok, so met her @ Eunos mrt. Honestly, even though I'm a singaporean, its my first time going to Eunos! Ok, at least I went there today. Had breakfast there too, @ Mr Bean! And omg the ice cream is really really good. This month they're selling the chocolicious flavor! Yummm. And walked to her church under the scorching sun. How I wish there would be the four seasons in Singapore. >< Her church was rather empty as the main service was on Saturday instead. So worshipped for a really short while and went for lesson- bible study! Though it was my first time there and it was a small class, I received a lot from the lesson. The teacher talked about 3points; -Priorities, -Standards of Man &- Desires/Wants. It really got me thinking about my own life and about Ed. And well, a really good time for reflection too! The point that really impacted me was to not be conformed by the actions of man. It's really upsetting seeing people do the wrong stuffs and all just because the society is doing it. I mean everyone should have their own opinions and views, not follow the crowd and get affected, changing their belief about whatever. So yeappp. And we headed down to join in for prayer after that. Ok tbh, it's the first time that I actually prayed for about 20mins kneeling on the cushion! Yay. As it was a rather long time compared to my usual praying time, the prayer was more detailed and I prayed for more issues as well. Really felt God's presence too. :) Blah blah blah and off we went! Back to Eunos station. Trained down to Clark Quay as we wanted to go to Hummerstons for lunch. It was hard to go there, to reach the restaurant. We somehow lost our way and ended up using google map! Its a really useful appt. Hahaha. And after that, we kinda reached the main road, and had to run pass the tunnel and climb Got myself the frozen yogurt there, blended with raspberry. A little icy, but really tasty. It has the flavors. Not those creamy kinds! Anyway, had an argument with dad on the way home. But anywayyyy everything's fine now so won't talk about that. WOOOOOHOOOO. Will be treating Sam dinner tomorrow night, advanced bday celebration! EGGCITED. Will be going to Food For Thought cafe! Haven't been there before, but the menu looks really yummmmmyyyy. And the pictures!
From Hummerstons:





1 comment:

  1. Come again! You're always welcome:)

    AND FOLLOWING THE RULES OF SOCIETY IS PLAIN DUMB because in the end, you'll be answering to God and not men. So don't worry about having to be like others or do what everyone else does!

    ReplyDelete