Blog Hits

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just wanna be normal.

Hep so had breakfast @ home today! Was actually thinking of having it outside but thanks to my sis, she was so tired and skipped class in the morning so we all slept in:) So... Appointments today! First saw the dietitian, and yay she was really proud of me! And very happy too. Aww I'm glad. Really. My diet been good, hardly restricting(reduced by alot), no bingeing, no purging either! Hehe she talked quite a lot as well, stuffs like why do I need fats from the food I eat and all the vitamins etc. And she also told me to not give in to ed as I still have some Ed behaviours which hopefully will no longer exist! So yeah, told me that I should trust my body as well that it will know what to do, and not worry about the food choices I make and all as I eat different foods everyday. Honestly, I was really comforted by what she said. Headed out for lunch after that @ Plaza Sing! Only had about an hour or so, so dined @ foodcourt. I think its a rather good place as there's different cuisines and stuff. Haha. Tried the Taiwan cuisine, which has no queue! Surprisingly, the food was good! Like not bad! Totally don't know why no one bought from there! Next, saw the doctor before seeing OT. Pretty screwed, almost got admitted! Thankfully not omg. Skip that and OT. Did the same stuff for OT, so yeah nothing much! Oh, and went to fetch dad and had dinner @ Ehub as he wanted to eat the Curry Fish Head from Magic Wok. So yeah, ordered dishes and shared. Heehee was a good dinner I'd say! Share the food, share the love:) And I went to get a snack- all time fav yoguru! They came up with a smaller size cup, and wrote how many Oz for each cup! The cup all looked smaller thou, like by quite a bit actually... Ohwell but the yogurt's still as good, so it doesn't really matter! Anyway, heading out tomorrow around 10+am to meet LJ @ Fernvale. No idea how to go there but will definitely reach there! Singapore is just a teeny weeny red dot. LOL. Gaahhh I really need something to do... Ughhhhh.

2 comments:

  1. What's OT?

    hmm by the way, i'm glad you still got 8oz. I mean, you love froyo! So yes, not denying yourself is important indeed and 3 toppings is very very wonderful ( could you even taste the froyo? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Occupation therapy! I told you about it, the time management stuff lah! Yesss ikr. Oh well that's because the person said 3toppings! Duhh, of course. They are not so generous in filling the entire cup with toppings! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete