Blog Hits

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sickkkk

K, haven't blogged for like a week! Yet it felt like such a long time. Hmmm. Was down with fever since Sunday and although fever subsided, flu and sore throat is still not gone yet. Sadly! Anyway, saw Tina on Friday:) Was a good session and sometimes time passes by so so quickly that an hour was not enough! Ughhh. And she's gonna start me on another therapy most likely next week I suppose:) After that, went to see Deng Peng. Was fun, exercising and perspiring. But also tiring! I totally hate the dumbbells they are out to kill me:( Now muscle ache on my thighs so yay I'm happy about it! Worked the right muscles! Idk why thou, lately after I exercised, my blood pressure will drop by quite a bit. :X Like really odd cause it never happened. All started last week and this week didn't seem to get any better. And so yeah I looked pale too. Oh and today's saturday! Was supposed to go Expo with parents to check out the Natas fair s we'll be going overseas in April! But it was so so crowded. The main carpark was full, so full till cars were even waiting on the main road to get a parking lot. That's really insane zomg. So we didn't go there in the end. :( Quite sad though cause there's watsons sales going on too and up to 80% off! Yay ohmygoodness I'd definitely love love love if I went! Haha, so went to grandma's place after that and stuff. :) And since we reached her place early, we left rather early too @ around 3+. So Mom decided to cook dinner! Yay went to Nex ntuc to get all the groceries for dinner. She cooked mushroom spinach, salmon, tomato egg and herbal soup. K, herbal soup is not nice:( I prefer the other chinese kinds of soups... Okay so skip that. I've been struggling lately. Yes, ED. Its getting stronger like really way stronger. Mom said so, psychologist pretty much acknowledge too. So ugh and yes I myself knows it also... So I am just so stuck between what's good and what do I want to do. Really frustrating. If only anyone could save me, talk me out of this. :( Don't feel like posting it out so ask me yourself if you wanna know. Anyway, going to SL's church again tomorrow! :) Then have to have lunch, travel to Uncle's place @ evening time or so to celebrate Mom's birthday. That's about all for tomorrow:) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment