Blog Hits

Monday, February 6, 2012

tired tired!

I'm so tired. Having trouble sleeping at night, no idea why. Slept only at around 2plus or was it 4plus am. :( Woke up at 10am. Zomg so... I fell asleep just now hahaha. Spent the day at home today! Baked as well. First time baking biscuits and yay it was a success. Yummmz. The first batch was slightly burnt cause wasn't watching over the fire, but the secong batch was good. Was actually just white chocolate biscuit, but the recipe was somehow screwed up so ended with the end product of "White chocolate, almond and raisin biscuit". Hahaha, addictive. Seriously couldn't stop. How sinful was it? And I'm finishing my drama soon! A korean drama, aunt's disks. Okayyyy Mom cooked dinner today. Yay. Was supposed to help her out but she said that I did not wake up when she called me. Ops. Mom cooked Wanton noodles! Yummm healthier than those sold outside as it wasn't oily. Satisfied now. Oh, and adding chicken floss really makes it much nicer! Has the crunch~ Hehe oky the photos:)



No comments:

Post a Comment