Blog Hits

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Life moves on...

Been feeling really down the past few days, cried buckets! Was pretty much out of control with my emotions and all. Cancelled meetings with friends, didn't have the mood to do anything! Just wanted to waste away. But yay I'm feeling better now. Ok so what triggered me? Tbh, I don't have a specific answer to that question. All I know is Ed is trying to mess up other aspects of my life as well. It became really clear to me after SL told me that. I mean, its now more than the food and all.. Still have issues with food, but its not as bad as before. Like I can challenge myself to foods that I'd never have eaten the previous times. So yeah, she told me that Ed is getting smarter, to divert controlling my food intake but control other stuffs such as my emotions! It really sucks, unable to control your innermost emotions. Really bad mood swings! Cried because of all the typical Ed reasons, which is rather stupid. Logically, who would cry because of those? But yes Ed made me think otherwise. Like I said, screwing up my mind. So yeah. Oh but anyway I'm glad I went to meet SL yesterday. She's really a good support, felt better after talking to her hehe. No idea why but it just seems to be the case all the time... Ohwell had dinner @ House of Robert Timms!! Pasta. Was a challenge for me as I had some Mushroom&bacon cream based spaghetti. Haven't had a creamy one since I don't know when already. Been really longggg. Was good tho, yay. And yeah things were good for a while till I reached home and started crying again. It seems like I've got too much tears to spare! It just keeps rolling down and down and down. Ugh I hope it all ended yeaterday as today's been a good way to far! Heeheeeee. Oh and I realised that I still have water retention. Like yes I kept going to pee a couple of times within an hour. Its like after drinking water, those excess liquids would be flushed out and hence byebye to W.R. Haha. Anyway met up with Mary today at Tampines 1! Been some time since we met up together for a chat. Had lunch together as well. Initially we went to Thai Express but it was really noisy! Could hear all the buzzy noises here and there! So... We left! Not sneakily! And went to Century Square instead! Dined at Sakae sushi, and settled lunch! Yummm. Continue walking around cs, t1 and tm! Talking and going in circles! And anyway Mom cooked dinner today and yes it was absolutely delicious! Had chicken and veg stewww and another dish. Great! She's gonna cook dinner tomorrow as well, can't wait. Well, its part of healthy eating I guess. Not restricting, but just eating healthy! Balanced is key, yeah? Session with Tina tomorrow yay seeing her on a weekly basis so its so alright. Like she's a really awesome help and listening hear! Will meet HX after that for lunch at a restaurant around somerset area and don't know whats next! Hehe okay toodles~

Oh and the challenge pasta!:

No comments:

Post a Comment