Blog Hits

Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's on and off!

Hey, look at this!
It looks good, right? :)


Frutti di mare cartoccio! Its baked in parchment paper! My first time eating a pasta like this. Te wrapped version is so cute!


Tadaaaa! The unwrapped version! Looks really good! Cost $25! :(


Tagliatelle Beef Cheek!


The pasta's menu! There's other mains and sides of course...

Ok anyway went out with HX yesterday for lunch and movie, and all the foods were from Oriole @ Somerset! Quite a nice place to dine actually. Has indoor and outdoor seatings! Obviously we sat indoors, it was so humid! And we always lose our way around Orchard! Its not the first time seriously. We looked like some tourist from some bangala country! Hahahalol. Watched "Jack and Jill", it was a really really good show! Was really hilarious, won't mind watching it again. Pretty much taught me to appreciate my sis more:) Thou we're not twins! Watched @ Lido! Big cinemaaaa. Thought we went to the wrong cinema, was late by a few minutes as we walked to Ion Orchard to get food to smuggle in! Got Yogurt place's frozen yogurt! It was blueberry flavour that day, (so i think they change it everyday) and yay it was pretty good! I didn't like the soft yogurt from there tho. Its so milky yikes.

Anyway, sometimes I think that I'm being controlled by Ed again. It seems so annoying, yes it is. But so hard to get out of it. I know it's possible and I do want to get out of it really badly. I hate abiding to its rules and stuffs, and if I don't, I feel guilty and all. It's really tiring, draining all my energy. It's useless to have Ed in my life, that's a fact. Anyone struggling with an Eating Disorder would know how much life's screwed up just for one thing: THIN. And its in fact more than being thin, but DEADLY SKELETAL THIN. It's ugly, isn't it? To logical people, yes its way too thin. But wwhat about those struggling? No, its just a lump of fats. Sometimes its really heart-breaking to know what they are going through, especially after going through it on your own. Yet, its like more teen girls are developing Ed:( Don't know what to do, it really makes me feel helpless especially when I myself is not recovered yet and still struggling pretty badly at times. This goes to show that Ed is still strong in my life, that it still has a say. That's when I lose myself. I realised that I can't fully be who I was again if Ed is not gone, not disappeared. It tends to speak on my place and even I don't get it at times. It's just like a devil, an abusive boyfriend, whom you love and hate. Whom you're scared to let go off yet wanting to let go of it so desperately. That's how I feel sometimes. The fear is increasing, and yes honestly I'm scared. Really scared... Those who are close to me would know exactly what's freaking me out so badly. So yeahh. Ohwell, anyway skip that for now. Oh, I tried cooking my own dinner just now! And it was a disater. The linguine was rather hard and uuhm rubbery? And the sauce was so salty! So I decided to add water and it was too watery, ended up tasteless. Zzz this shows how well I can cook huh! I bake better than I cook. That's so sad:( Ugh. So, went down to get dinner. Pretty much a waste of my efforts as mom actually told me to get my dinner from the coffeeshop downstairs! So yeah, hahaha. xD But I'm gonna learn how to cook! :) It's basic survival skills LOLOL. Rather. Will not be going to my church tomorrow, going SL's church instead and lunch-ing today after that. K, I'll stop hereeeeeeee! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment