Blog Hits

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Every Nation Church~

Went to Nicole's church today! Every Nation Church. The pastor is pastor larry, and the sermon was good. To be hopeful and have faith. Active faith and not dead faith. Faith is really important, but I guess that not many of us can actually pass the test of faith from God. Its a really though thing as faith is believing in what is unseen. Who'd actually have the guts to do that? Well, those who have, really salute them. Ahhhh how i wish I could too. Faith as small as a mustard seed would do:) Heh. Worship was good too, all those familiar songs, were really touching and felt as it God was really near, speaking to me. So gained a lot of stuffs during sermon and learned lots of stuffs to. What's left is to apply what I learnt. Hee. And their service is held @ Gv Max! So cool, in the theatre. Hahaha, like a movie experience LOL. Had lunch @ Fig &Olive after that with Parents before heading home as this insurance agent will be coming over at 3. Now its going to be 6 and he's still here. Is there really so much to talk about? Honestly. Zomg. And hahaha, I still can't forget the silly thing I did on Tuesday! Things I did are less stupid but ohwells its crazeeee. :P Anyway probably staying home tomorrow to do some baking! Wooo cool. And yay can't wait for a week after, heading over to TW already! HOHOHO. So excited to leave SG for a while. This place.... Gah. And I failed the new challenge from the dietitian. Like I pretty much expected it. That's way tougher. Will be seeing her after I'm back so there's quite some time still. Heh. Okthat'sallbyeee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment