Blog Hits

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Music is a joy:)

Hey guys, did some baking yesterday! Pictures are up on facebook heh. I'll upload them on my blog soon. Something's wrong with my USB:( And baked cupcakes, vanilla cupcakes. With icing and choco chips and some cranberries, flintstone's funny rings. Was really interesting, especially the decoration part! Did mostly all the decorations except for like 2!:) Glad to know that those who ate it said it was good so mom and I intend to try out other cupcake recipes as well. How awesome is that! And as for today, went for piano class. And today's a healthy day! Both meals home-cooked, yum. Sometimes, I think that homecooked meals make me appreciate food more, as its cooked with love from my mom. Can see the sweat and despite feeling tired, her effort of preparing dinner for the whole family. It just makes the food taste way better than those you get outside:) Had a great time during piano today! The teacher was kinda funny today, haha... Maybe something good happened to her. Who knows! Learnt a couple of new songs, and some not learnt but have to play it to her on Friday. Have a make up class this Friday at 430pm so yeap. I had better remember that! Music takes my mind away from reality, from the stuffs that I'm struggling with, from Ed, mood swings, imperfections etc. And I like it, I like to play the piano and enjoy the sound of each note:) Good news too! I'm gonna be taking Grade2 in two weeks time. Haha, jumped Grade1! :) And I learnt for just about a month or so, so yay praise God. Imma Hairpee girl. More good news! Finally managed to get my vanilla bun from NTUC after searching for it for days! Yay so bought 4 at once, just nice one on each day before it expires. :) Things to be happy about:) Heh. Anyway have 3appointments tomorrow! Early in the morning, starting off with the Dietitian @ 9.30, MSW @ 10 and Dr NG @ 2pm. Ugh whole afternoon spent @ Life. How Life-ly. LOL. Hope all goes well quite a bit to say! Hope everyone is doing good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment