Blog Hits

Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm Back!

Ahha, MIA-ed from my blog, whoops. K, so yeah I haven't been blogging for quite a number of days and it seems to be really long! Missed my blog:) So yeah, I'll up post whatever I can recall and ofcourse, the pictures. So anyway, went to meet LJ again today just that we met at Greenwich instead for lunch. Ate @ BBQ Chicken! Still remembered the first time I ate there was when I was attempting recovery and tried their -Fish&Chips- :) Well, different taste today. Ordered the Seafood Marinara. I've to admit, part of it was actually Ed's choice. If you get what I mean. Well, yeah. Ops. Hellyeah. And then, we headed down to Compass Point after that to get her hairband and I got mom her birthday present too! Yay so so happy and best of all she liked it too. LJ was my model teeheee:) Was worth it as well. So yeah, got it from Metro! She left before me, and I just hang around there for a while before heading home. Thought I was getting dinner that's why! But it turned out to be dad who'd be getting dinner for mom and I. Tsk. And Home sweet home. Lovely:) Oh. And now jumping to tuesday and wednesday! Went for piano class on Tuesday as usual but things didn't go so well after that. Some family issues. Sadly. K, was really sad. I was sad too. Well no need to guess, everyone was definitely upset. Overall, we're a family. All connected. Sis and I then decided to cheer Mom up by making her a really sweet card (hee):) Idk if it helped, but hope so! Then we went to cook our own dinner, for the very first time! Was starved by the time we were done cooking. Was already rather late x but yay dinner was a success!:) Served with kimchi yummmm. Ate while watching a drama in the room! Awesome much. And yeah, Wednesday morning, the atmosphere at home was hmm... kinda tense? Or rather, it felt really weird! But we still went to SGH for the appointment with MSW. I'm so glad we spoke to her, thou seperately. Teared of course, but all for the better. I don't really have any idea what she said, but all I know was that she really helped. And yay I'm happy. Happy girl since that afternoon. :) Best of all, haven't cried since wednesday. Talking about crying, my mood has been rather down lately. Won't go into details so openly but yeah, its pretty much unstable. I won't say its majority Ed's issues. Actually, its deeper than that. That's just the superficial part. Well, there's also some causing factors anyway! Just need time:) Everyone does I believe so. And I saw the dietitian June on Monday! Man, she really helped. Its really funny how things changed! I used to dislike seeing dietitians but now I feel like I really comforted when I see them! Especially June. She really helped me a lot on my journey, before and after I decided to recover (Y) So, saw her and had some homework! 2 of which- Stop counting calories (with some strategies) and -Challenge Fun food:) Well, did a structure and hopefully it'll work. At least till I see her in 2 week's time! *Fingers crossed*! And not forgetting the appointment with Dr Ng. Went to see her yesterday and guess what? Got a new medicine. Kind of expected it:( Got weighed thou, and weight will have to be monitored again as the new medicine has the potential to cause weight loss. So yeahhhh. :/ Hope it will help my mood in any case! ok... Its really a messy post. All days messed up. Gahhh ohwell. Yesterday, went out for dinner with family @ NorthPoint! We spent about an hour deciding on where to eat. Seriously! Finally ended up at some Japanese Ramen place. The ramen is not bad, but not that filling. Way better than Ajisen Ramen! Heh. Anyway, Mom's Birthday tomorrow! Yay, so so happy:) I'll update again tomorrow so stay tuned xxxxx

Lunch @ BBQ Chicken! TODAYYYY




Dinner @ some Japanese Place:)






From -Out of the Pan- @ Raffles Place!


Not bad, but prefer the one with the yogurt spread:)

This is from Lenas! Ate with Kwek:) @ NEX outlet.
Oh, and we watched "This Means War" that day too. Its a really funny show teehee.




I ordered the seafood pasta in black pepper base and she had breaded fish fillet. YUM. Black pepper is spicy! But worth it, might go back and try their mains another day:)

Next up!
From -The King Louis- @ Vivo City. Ate with parents!

Creamy mushroom soup!

Dad's Order- some baby ribs that came with potatoes and side salad:) The meat is really tender:)

My Order- Princess Sarah's Spicy Chicken Strips Pasta (Really spicy!)

Mom's Order- Pan-fried Salmon!:) #healthy

That's all. Was a really good meal:) On this was on Wed after seeing Sook Ming:)

No comments:

Post a Comment