Blog Hits

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Perspire!

Feeling so full now! Just consumed my daily 2servings of fruits yummm. Idk why, but everytime I have sweet cravings, nothing else satisfies me as much as fruits! So anyway, did some baking today! Baked pineapple tarts(again, i know) but its in a different form this time! This time, rolled the pineapple into a ball and wrapped it in the skin, and place it in the moon cake mold and tada! Knock it out. Hahaha and yes I do mean knock. It was stuck to the mold most of the time no one knows why. Some were out of shape, but well I guess it was still edible? Haha, have yet to try it. And, went to MacRitchie today with parents. Mom suggested, so went along with her. Thinking back, its beem quite some time since I last went jogging with them there! So yay liked the feeling of perspiring, at least I don't feel so lazy and definitely loved the feeling after the workout! Feels so shiok teehee. But my legs were so itchy, no idea but probably because of the mosquitos or something:( Happens to me all the time. Got a few mosquito bites too, showing how sweet my blood is hahahaha. Which is, uhm a good and bad thing I guess. x) Headed off to dinner @ Thomson Plaza after that and blah blah blah. Oh, and I skipped appointment with OT today! Don't intend to see her anymore as I don't think its actually helping much... So yeah, like a waste of time and money too. Well, anyway I'm happy that tomorrow's Friday cause I'm gonna have session with Tina (Y) Love talking to her, she doesn't piss people off with what she says haha and she understands. Just need a listening ear and some really good advices:) Tomorrow the maid's not coming over to clean the house as well, so will be going out with Mom after appointment. Yay. Probably can do some shopping at the same time too. Am glad. Hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment