Blog Hits

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh, the lady!

Watched "The Lady" today with parents @ Plaza Sing. It was a really good movie, no wonder the rating of 4.5/5! And yes, its based on a true story. Quite sad thou, as it showed the torture the burmese went through such as rape, massive killings etc. Humans can really be dominating and cruel, the cruelty of man, to prevent people from human rights. Sigh. K, anyway go watch that show! Worth the money. Plus its Tuesday and GV members only have to pay $6.50/ticket!:) YAY. Had lunch before that and oh, witnessed something today. First time. This 10 year old girl was experiencing fits and was vomitting. Her mom was helping her and there was this kind soul there too. Well, my mom called for the ambulance as well hehe. Singaporeans are helpful! It's really upsetting seeing the young girl go through all this, I'm sure she must've felt really awful. God bless her:) Hope she is better now! Well, made me realise too. Mom told me that perhaps she has asthma or something and maybe the food she ate triggered it that's why she vomitted and stuff. And I realised that yes, some people are allergic to many types of foods and all, but why are some people wasting/abusing? I'm one of them too. Why am I doing that? Oh, I know its wrong. Everyone knows its wrong. But the society is just so corrupted and fucked up, who'd actually care about all the waste? No one would really place much emaphasise on them. Humans are self-centered, well I guess most of us are. At least most of the time. Anyway, have so much to say and stuff. But ugh, forget it. Just leave that aside I guess. There's so much things I need to change, about me. Myself. ALOT. Way too much. A billion things I need to change. But I doubt it'll all happen:( That's trying to be perfect, isn't it? Which includes wanting people to be perfect. At least that One & Them. So yeahh... Impossible, no one's perfect. Well, acceptance is the way to move on in life. Stop, move on. MOVE ON. GOT TO MOVE ON WHETHER I LIKE IT OR NOT. AHHHHHHH. Maybe I should do a list of stuffs that I should really change- for the better duh which is more realistic. Or should I not? UGH. K, I think I should:) Hee.
Some motivational quotes!














No comments:

Post a Comment