Blog Hits

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Hunger Games!

Watched the hunger games with mom and dad yesterday at i12 Katong! Had our lunch there as well. Heh. And I'm quite surprised that the korean cuisine actually sells brown rice as well! Healthy much huh. :) The show was good! And long. HAHAHA I can't sit down for over two hours, I have to figet here and there. Ugh. Its so uncomfortable just sitting in one position for an hour or more. Pure torture! After that, headed down to Compass Point as it was already about 5pm, so we might as well have dinner out too and yes we did. Haha, was really bored at Compass Point, there's nothing much to do there and nothing entertaining as well. Singapore is such a boring place. Probably because its just a small red dot, you just go round in circles. Can't wait to fly off soon! Yayness:) As for today, went for piano class as usual. My theory skill sucks. I swear it really does suck. Ugh, have problems with the notes. So have to memorise them. :P But overall, it was good! Mom cooked both meals today and it was really good. I love home-cooked meals, as I mentioned before!:) And today's been a good day, so was yesterday. Just tons of repeated thinking which are killing my brain cells. Oh yes, I hate sleeping at night. Keep having weird dreams here and there and it really freaks me out. Sigh. God, please let your peace be with me. I hate feeling so afraid, so uncertain. I need God, yes I know I do! Can't actually sleep well, not even for a night. How suckish. Ended up, I get so awfully tired during the day pffft. So screwed up!:(( KKK I've to go finish reading a book now baizxszx.

1 comment:

  1. erm..i also keep figetting...maybe we got ADHD..
    i dream of Dr Lee came my house as i skipped my appt....

    ReplyDelete