Blog Hits

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy!♥

Yeap today's my amazing Mom's birthday so the family celebrated for her over dinner:) But first, parents and I went to Gran's place as some workers would be coming over to do some work at her place. But ugh it was a waste of our time as the workers were supposed to arrive at 10am yet they arrived only at 1.30pm! So dad and I decided to go to Changi City Point to have lunch and walk around first before buying lunch back for aunts and mom and granny:) Waited quite a while for the parking lot, but it was worth it as it started raining a while later! Yay thank god we didn't park at the plaza8! Or else we would've been caught in the rain hee. And had lunch @ KouFu with dad, blah blah and back to gran's place! It was kinda boring as there was nothing to do, so after reading, I slept:) Starting to experience the new medicine's side effects already. It's making me feel so weak and tired and all. Which really sucks. Can't seem to have enough sleep. Went home for a rest and waited for sis before leaving for dinner @ Nex! The rating for Dian Xiao Er @ Nex is 100% so we decided to go there. Mom said the food there is good, so yay off we went! Was kinda nervous initially as duck was a feared food. Like really scary especially with the crispy skin! And we ordered Mongolian Spare Ribs as well. With some Mushroom dish! The duck is the one with 10herbs, chef's recommendation! Portion serving is rather small, that's why they have 3 different sizes- small, medium, large. We got the small one for all 3 dishes! Oh, and fyi, I'd suggest not to see the menu if you are struggling with Ed and having your meal there as the dishes contains the calorie count. K, really triggering I'd say. I regretted really much after I saw and it was already etched in my mind! Screw it uh. :X After that, we wanted to get a cake from Baskin Robbins! But it was crowded and noisy since its open spaced so we went to Swensens instead. The ice cream there is pretty good:) Especially those crumbles yummm. Had my own serve of ice cream- Milo Indulgence. First time trying that if I'm not wrong hee. Was a really big step forward as I wanted to get the frozen yogurt which I've always been comfortable with! So yeah. But Mom didn't really want me to get that, so I got the ice cream instead. Its not a sin to indulge in it, right?:) Dad got the Celebrity Brownie and god, the brownie was heavenly! A little sweet, but nice and chewy:) With some -crunch- from the nuts! And it was topped with Ice cream, whipped cream and a cherry! My cherry was coated with chocolate bleahhh. xD Mom and sis shared the Chocolate Fondue, which looked really good too! Well, I guessed everyone had a really great time tonight, during dinner and dessert! Thou I did felt the guilt and all after finishing the entire cup of ice cream, but that's what I truly wanted so there's no point regretting:) So yay happpyyyy! Pictures up!

From Dian Xiao Er

Stir Fried Mushrooms with Assorted Vegetables


Duck Roasted with Ten Wonder Herb


Mongolian Spare Ribs

Swensens!

Celebrity Brownie


Milo Indulgence


Chocolate Fondue

No comments:

Post a Comment