Blog Hits

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wellllll yay challenge accomplishes:)

And hello, last week's challenge was main meal- chicken rice whereas snack- sundae. K, rather glad that I managed to get it done thou it was later in the week, on Friday and Saturday. I loveeee to procrastinate lol. Anyway, I decided on the hot fudge sundae instead of the strawberry one! Yay it wasn't as tough as I expected as in the guilt probably because it tasted ohso good. Yummmmm. But chicken rice, was tough. Seriouslyyyy. I haven't had that in like how many years! But still, I'm glad it was digested in my stomach hahaha. Ate at Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice, its quite famous. Not bad too, the chicken is good heh. And so, this week, the challenge is of course still on. So yeah, gambatte! *inserts wide smile* And as for today, today's not a good day. Feeling quite down, felt really unworthy and all those negative pile of vocabs you can probably think of. I just feel, Lousy. In. A. Sense. Like, I'm not good enough. Not a good enough friend. Ugh. Anyway need to chill, bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment