Blog Hits

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Morning World:)

Today's a new day, so hope all will be goood. Well, at least hope for the best. Oh, had a rather good sleep due to the rain. Haha love sleeping when its raining, its like a perfect combination sort of thing. Its just so cooooling, and well i don't know why but it really works! Surprisingly, the medicine did not knock me out last night! In fact, I was really awake will around 1.30am before I decided to turn in. Kinda weird tho, the nightbefore I slept at around 8+ 9? What a jump. K, medicine's side effects are unpredictable on each individual >< And the rain has been on for a couple of hours already, wonder when will it actually stop. Hate going out when its raining! Bad time for outings but perfect time for sleeping. Heee. So today, Mom's gonna cook lunch! Will be having lunch with her at home since its just the both of us home today. Sis went to chalet and god knows when will she be back anyway. So yeah, but I like the idea of having the room to myself hahaha. And will be going out around evening time too, so yup. Meanwhile will stay home first before heading out later. Kinda sad I can't meet up with JieYing today since I'm going out in the evening. Like early evening x Haven't seen her for a super duper long time already! Ugh. Hope to meet up with her and some other friends soon hahahahaaha. Before my social network dies. Which might, pretty soon? Hope not. Gah. OHOHOH and oh yes! Last night, a CID Officer came knocking on the door and my dad answered the door! Quite surprisingly to see a CID Officer. He came and asked if anyone of us saw a man with Gold hair and I forgotten what country he's from but definitely not local. He didn't mention what did that guy did either so it kinda kept us in suspense... But he definitely did something bad LOL. Yes duh. Hope they get to him really soon, as he lures around the area I live. Quite scary. Eeks:( God bless the community!!:) And Everyone yay. And as I've got a couple of hours, I guess I'll start to do a puzzle-jigsaw puzzle. Hah found it in the storeroom, from Precious Thoughts!:) Will really occupy my time I guess, which is something really good. Well ok, that's all bye have a good day~!

No comments:

Post a Comment