Blog Hits

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tired tired!

So hey, I'm tired duh. Slept only for 4.5hours before going for appointment at sgh yesterday! Thankfully I managed to catch some sleep last night. Heh. But still wasn't that well as I kinda got woken up by weird dreams and hence woke up pretty early:( But no idea why, breakfast made me so tired again and I went back to bed! So, Mom was wondering why was I so tired... And yeah. Haha, I must admit that I have irregular sleeps! Ugh and I hate it. Now I'm on another medicine to calm me down and help me sleep better. Ohwell hopefully it works. Went out with Mom to Greenwich today to collect her coat which was sent for dry-cleaning:) Lunched there as well @ Cedele! And I paid for the meal:) The service there was good too. Well, not too bad at least. Mom's Grilled Chicken Salad was looked really good and the pulm dressing smelled really good too. I had pasta as always. Hehehe. Then, we went to Cold Storage to get groceries for tonight's dinner. :) So Mom cooked dinner. Yes obviously. K, and I'm so happy I found my favourite vanilla bun there! Like AGAIN. Awesome much! Anyway, regarding yesterday... Went to see MSW, Dietitian and Dr NG. So, all went well! Saw two Dietitians, ailing and june. The session went well and got new challenges again and also to continue the previous challenges. AHAHAHA. I don't know if I'm up to it thou, for the new ones its so insanely tough I swear. Well, at least for me. Cause I did something so stupid on Tuesday for lunch.. So yeah its way too stupid to mention I can't even believe that I actually did that. Ugh. Well, seeing MSW really helped thou! At least for my family I guess. Like we managed to understand each other and Ed better as well. How to cope with it, how to fight the voice and stuff. So yay really helpful:) As for Dr NG, just a simple review to check if there's any side effects and blah. Haha, thank God all was good!:) Have to go to SGH again tomorrow, session with Tina and DP:) So yeah. Heh. Kinda excited! Anyway going for dinner soon bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment