Blog Hits

Monday, March 12, 2012

Shin Kushiya!

Today don't feel like a Monday seriously. I thought it was a weekend LOL. Holidays till the days are all messed up hahhahaas. K so today morning, went to Suntec with parents to pay for the air ticket and stuff at the Flight Center. Yay everything confirmed so going Taiwan! So happy zommg can't wait. Oh but heard something on the radio today... Some eating place in Taiwan served the food with a 15cm long rat in it! Luckily the customer realised, and even so I bet it really freaked the person out. Imagine if he took a bite of the rat... Gross much. Ahhaah. After that, parents dropped me off at Vivo as I was meeting SuLynn heh. Took sometime deciding where to have lunch! German? Japanese? Indian? Hahaha, or maybe Chinese? And hmmm.. Ended up going for Japanese! @ Shin Kushiya. First time there! The place is quiet, and it has those peaceful feeling. Like a great place for a catch up and stuff. Service's not bad too! And the menu looks so good hahaaha oh they serve desserts as well, and the names and the pictures of them look really cute. Feel like trying them someday! I had Unagi Don, SL had Oyako Don. Both looked good and was really filling. So it was worth the money. Mine cost $16.80, and it was worth it as the unagi was fresh and they gave two huge slices! That adds up to like a whole piece of unagi! Rice was more than a bowl as well, so yummy. Well I was glad that I did not give in to Ed by ordering the spicy prawn pasta. I guess if I did, I'd prolly think about the Unagi that I actually wanted. Hehhee. Walked around and walked back and forth from Sentosa. Well nearby! And we broke up at about 4+ sadly hahahahahahhaahah she has class so I went home:) K, I fell asleep. I missed the stop. It was really stupid! I actually woke up when the train arrived at Serangoon, yet I continued to sleep when Kovan is just the next time and so I did not wake up and missed the stop-.- And forget it, I took all the way to Punggol and back to Kovan. Thankfully I woke up this time! Haha. Had home cooked dinner tonight! Mom cooked tom yum fish and yum. Wasn't spicy but had a sweet taste. With french beans which was nice too. Yay love it:) K, I had a good time out with her today baibaiiii:)

No comments:

Post a Comment