Blog Hits

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

10 Jan!

Just an update about yesterday! Okay so yesterday I had appointments with psychologist and dietitian! It went well. Talk about that later. But before that, Mom and I went to Phoon Huat at Simei after sending sis to school. Went there to get all the ingredients for baking! Still have tons of tarts to bake. Hahaha too many orders to be completed! After that, headed down to Bedok as Mom went to visit her ex colleagues. And yeah, initially wanted to go to Vivo for lunch @ The Soup Spoon. We did went to Vivo, but after sometime, Dad called and asked if we'd want to have lunch with him at Mt Faber! Obviously we went. And no regrets! The place was not air-conditioned, but you feeel the cool breezy air. Nature:) And food wise, it was absolutely pretty looking and delicious! The main courses were really good. I had Duck Confit! First time eating duck, and all I could say is that.... ITS AMAZING. Anyone wanna go there, please go k! Not really cheap, around 20+ bux for a meal. Really worth it if you ask me. Had Iced Chocolate to go with the meal tooo. Iced chocolate was kind of milky, more milky than what you get outside. Still drinkable anyway. Yummm. Was so satisfied with a full tummy. As it was still early, Mom and I went to Central after that. Okay, central is a really boring place. Only have some shops and dining areas. Nothing else. More restaurants. And more restaurants. Call it a eating paradise? Okay next, went to SGH. Saw Tina first, and all was good. I was really honest with her. Even about the urges to purge. Thats really shocking as I know she'd most likely write it in my case notes. Ohwell, that's the truth anyway! Came up with some ideas tho. To either get out of the toilet asap, distract myself after a meal ot go down for a walk. Talking to someone on the phone is also an option. So if you have urges to purge, go try them out! It'll help. I did the distration one and really, it worked. Hopefully it works if you try too. Now about the dietitian! Saw Michelle this time, with one of her colleague which I've never seen before. She read my food diary and it was quite horrible honestly. Everything was safe, like after discharged most days were restrictive. And I didn't have my snack. Not at all. Nothing extra. Discussed about it, and she reminded me of why I wanted to recover. About what happened during 10 Oct 2011 that made me work towards recovery. Was a wake up call, a reminder. And we'll be working with Mom now, she'll have to supervise my meals and snack. Which I tend to avoid. Hehehe. Really hope things will be better this time round. :) Oh, and I tried Bakin Robins Cotton Candy Ice cream! It was really good! GO TRY IT:)

PIIIICCCTTTUUUURRREEEZZZXXXSSSSS:








Iced Chocolateeee


Mom's Fish Cutlet


My Duck Confit!


Dad's Braised Lamb Shank


Awesome supper!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh i've been to Mount Faber before! For dessert but I forgot where:( Anyway, the supper looks amazing and don't forget- It's always better to be honest.

    You did great:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. isit at the jewel box? Hahaha yes it was so good! Artic roll with huge scoopings of cookies&cream and double dutch icecream. You should give it a try! and the mount faber one is newly opened! Really good love the duck:)

    ReplyDelete