Blog Hits

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'll try and do so.

Tbh, I ate alot yesterday. Didn't mentioned it in the earlier post but yes I did eat alot. Haha started from breakie. But I did not restrict today! Yay I'm actually really pround about this. Honestly. I thought I would be feeling so shitty and guilty and won't eat at all for today, but after what the dietitian said, I decided to start the day anew. And I finally came to accept the fact that overeating once a while won't hurt or make you fat. So its absolutely ok:) Pretty comforting cause I kept reciting that phrase over and over again in my mind! Anyway woke up rather late today! So had a late breakie. Oh. Finally got my froot loops, love them! And Julie's waffles. Really good too. Has the milk taste which I loveeee. Went to see Deng Peng today, the physiotherapist. OMG it was really tiring while working out but it felt so so good to perspire so much after so long. At long last I don't feel lazy sitting all day long. Love the hour of workout. Have more energy now too. After that, Dad came to fetch Mom and I for lunch. Went to SP and dined at Food Haven. Didn't had the buffet but instead had the main meals. The buffet only has a few variety and isn't really tempting too. In fact, the main courses was so much better! Had Seafood Bee Hoon Soup, was pretty good actually. As for Mom and Dad, they had the main course of the day! Chicken chop with some sauce, tea, sea coconut as a dessert and soup of the day= cream of mushroooommm. Had a taste of the soup and it was not too bad. Not too thick:) headed home after that to do baking again! Have to bake again and again until there's enough! Hehehe. Fun tho. Well nothing really exciting happened today. But Imma happy girl now. Hehehe thank god! Dinner soon? Or maybe not. Not too sure yet! Dad will be getting takeaway for us so yeeaaaahhhh. Yaaaayyyyy dddiiinnnneeeerrrrr. LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE.

Lunch!


Parents!


Mine!

2 comments:

  1. I think alot of people forget that anorexia is not all about eating. Sure, it's the most important part but there's the other mental wellness part. STAY STRONG OKAY, and a good breakfast makes for a good day <3

    Muffin and milk for breakfast! You? Couldn't sleep...
    D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah definitely. Mental more hard to change): YES STAY STRONG TOOOO. OH. apps me if you cant sleep!

    ReplyDelete