Blog Hits

Friday, January 27, 2012

Talking to Ed

Had session with Tina today. Apart from the usual sharing, we did something interesting today! Weilin talks to ed. So here's how it was like. There's 2 comfy chairs in the room, and I always sit on the sofa chair. So, the other chair is like Ed. Ed is sitting on the other chair, and I was having a talk with ed. Listed out reasons of "why should I have ed", "why do I want to get well" etc. I had to keep changing seats as it was both me. Hahaha lol. But it was really helpful. Initially it felt pretty silly talking to "air", but as it progressed on, all was well. Got better. After that, threw tissues at "Ed". Hehe, oh and I realised that I actually did say things that I'd never admit and really felt Ed's presence in a way. Really helpful, like its really out of a sudden feeling. Go try it of you wish, it helped get things off my chest. Yay. Felt so much happier after today's session. Headed to Nex after that to get stuffs! Mom will be cooking Korean Rice Cakes tomorrow for her dinner gathering. As for me, no concrete plans yetttt. I'm way too free. Anyway gonna catch a movie with su lynn later at J8! We'll be watching alls well ends well, a mandarin show. Guess it'll be pretty funny:) Then dinner and all before she heads down to church! Btw, on the way to sgh today I saw this: it looked like a rocket was just being launched!

No comments:

Post a Comment