Blog Hits

Monday, January 16, 2012

White Dog Cafe!

So I'll talk about yesterday first! Went for breakie @ MacDonald's! Mum was craving the deluxe breakfast hahaha. Whereas for me, I ordered a McMuffin. Tbh, its my first time eating that. Okay, but it was good actually just not that filling. Headed off to church with a huge plastic bag that contains 7containers of homemade pineapple tarts! How awesome. Didn't receive much from the sermon tho. Apparently, I wasn't really paying attention so yeah, pretty much expected huh. Haha. Walked to Kallang MRT after that to meet up with Grishelda! Haven't seen her for god knows how long. A few months I guess! Finally met up. Oh, and we exchanged pineapple tarts! Hers was ohso good, I was so addicted to it I couldn't stop:X We went to Vivo to have lunch @ White Dog Cafe. The food there is really good, and the portions are huge too! But we didn't know, so we ordered one main course each and shared the White Dog Platter. OMG it was so so good, especially the platter! Love them. It consisted of buffalo wings, calamari rings, prawn fritters etc. Really good! With 2 different kinds of sauces too. I ordered some mango chicken, which was breaded then deep-fried. Honestly, I can't believe I actually ordered that and finished the chicken, including the skin. Was really good too! Grish had her serve of Seafood in tortilla net! :) Both looks so good. Kind of struggled after lunch tho, hated the after effect. Guilt starting to sink in and I started feeling really guilty and bad for eating that "unsafe" meal. Managed to talk crap and distract myself and it worked. Luckily it worked! Was too full after lunch, so we walked around and went to RWS. Nothing much there, since we didn't pay and go to uss. Ohwell. Still alright tho. Yesterday was really warm! Humid too. Uhhggh. And time passed by so quickly! Walked back to Vivo and went to get Yigloo. Its also frozen yogurt, but not as nice as yoguru! Find it a little too freezed. LOL. Was bloating after eating that, hahaha. And yay, parents came to fetch me after that and we went to Safra for dinner at some Thai restaurant. Was too full to eat, so I had a cup of Iced Coffee instead. The cup that was filled with Iced water was really cute! Its short and round, really rare. And home and blahblah. Anyway, the pictures here:










THEY LOOK SO GOOD AND TASTE SO GOOOODDD TOOO HEAVENSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment