Blog Hits

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Part 2!

Woke up super early to accompany Mom to fetch sis to school and go to Hougang Mall! And lahlah reached home around 1030am, only to realised dad was still sleeping! >:( Feeling a lil sick, sorethroat that's so bad I can't swallow my saliva properly and its so itchy! Flu that's making my throat worse. Oh but thank god anyway, I drank a bottle of lemon water mommy prepared and slept... Woke up, felt way way better! Don't feel sick at all :D Had home cooked lunch and before lunch, ate 3 of my favourite bread. All the same- 3! Felt really bad and guilty for finishing them and was thinking of restricting. But I'm so glad that I didn't! Managed to pull through the day like a normal person. Or rather, trying to be normal. So went to sleep those guilt away. After that, woke up for a shower before heading out to Orchard to meet Hwee Ting! Been don't know how long since I last met her. Not really that long, but feels long lol. Walked to Somerset after that and dined at Marche! Been some time since I last ate there. First time trying the Homemade Ravioli in tomato sauce! YUMM. Ravioli was good. She had Rosti with sour cream, long queue! And oh man she's really lucky. Haha think the person was too busy till he forgotten to tap her card for the meal! So she didn't have to pay for the rosti, just had to pay for her Iced Chocolate. Lesson learnt: Go to the one with a blur looking cook when its crowded! HAHAHA. Had Iced coffee after that too! I feel like I'm learing to be comfortable with calories from beverages. Like I don't really bother thinking about it thou sometimes I still feel really wasted. At least I tried drinking them, I think that's what matters. Talked alot and took photos! Yayyy with her cameraaaaaa :D So I don't have the pictures! Only of the meal, hahaaa. I'll upload it all together at once after I get them! Anyway tomorrow will be a long day at SGH. Just realised I have 3appointments instead of 4. But its still alot. Have to reach there by 9am! ZOMGGGGGG.

No comments:

Post a Comment