Blog Hits

Monday, January 16, 2012

The journey is tough

Hello! Was not in a good mood when I woke up, so was quite reluctant to have breakie): But ohwell, I still had my usual fix. But things wasn't that good after. Apparently, I don't know why but I felt like I overate for breakfast! It totally didn't make sense at all. Like seriously. And what I ate yesterday made me feel worse. I know that's obviously Ed, as I LOVED what I ate. Just, I don't know what to say to fight back, as I thought it was a really sinful meal too. So... I went to exercise quite a bit. Or maybe more than a bit. Honestly, it was a little hard to stop tho really tiring! My legs were so wobbly after that xx. My day didn't start off good, in fact it was horrid. But that's not the end tho! Oh, and Mom baked peanut balls today! They were really good, love it. Mom and I then headed out to Marina Bay Sands as I didn't want to stay at home. Too bored. Before that, went to DS Double Spout for lunch. Had the Clam Chowder Bread Bowl. Was good, but kind of struggled through half way. Thankfully Mom was there, and pretty much forced me to complete the meal. And yes, I did! Amazingly, things were muvh better after I won over Ed during lunch. It started getting better, tho I still felt awful as I was really full. But as we reached MBS and shopped around, I felt good. Way better than before! Hehehe. We walked for quite a while before heading down to Orchard, Wisma. Wanted to go there to have dinner initially, at this really good ramen place that my family used to love. Sadly, they no longer sell our favourite ramen. SO SAD. I'll never get to eat that ramen again. Where did the chef go:( Oh, was craving for froyo after that so went to get Sour Sally! Its officially one of my fav froyo now! LOVE IT. Then, we were on our way home. Hahahaha, and decided to buy takeaway. Got one of my favourites, sweet&sour fish! YUMMS. It came with a fried egg as well. Real good. Mom had hor fun with char siew and was really good too! Caused I tried some:) Been watching man vs food, again. Its kind of funny seeing Adam Richman eat. He can really eat! An ordinary guy, with a serious appetite LOL. Anyway will be heading out again tomorrow! With my dear friend tomorrow. Pictures of good food will be up tomorrow! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment