Blog Hits

Friday, January 27, 2012

Yay!

Went out with SuLynn today! Met at J8:) And today I realised that its a really small shopping centre. Hahaha. Anyway, as I said we were watching a movie and yeah the movie was good! Suuperrr hilarious. And the last part was random, they started wishing Happy Chinese New Year. LOL. Walked around before and after the show, had dinner at some Japanese Restaurant! Forgotten the name, ohwell. The food was good. Yumm, definitely going there againnnn. Wanna try Ambush someday too, has quite a variety! Got myself Omu rice that came with fries, 2fried chicken balls topped with eggmayo and tofu hamburger! Was really filling heheh. She ordered some udon too:) But their beverage list is really boring, hardly anything that sounds good. Lol. Oh anyway, struggled quite a bit while ordering! Didn't know what to choose from the menu, so Ed kind of sank in and spoke, saying this has lesser calories than that etc etc. Thankfully my dear friend was there and helped out too. Telling me to go accordingly to what I wanted and to not listen to Ed. :) And yes, I did. That's why I ordered that! As she needed to go to church, we went to Coffee Bean to get my breakfast before saying goodbye! After that, I went to Yami to get my froyo with fruit toppings as supper. Love froyo:) Hopefully I'd be able to finish my breakfast all by myself without cheating or giving them away! Got myself a banana muffin and a blueberry muffin:/ Pretty scared as I chickened out the other time and gave the starbucks ones to my sis. Hehehe. In any case, I'd try my best as I promised SL:) Had a really great time with her today tho it wasn't very long. There'll always be chances to meet up again!:) Anyway, I'll upload the photos tomorrow! Its in my Mom's phone and charging, so yeah. Patience:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey babeeee im so glad you're doing well! havent seen you for a while alreadyyyy... miss you! take good care of yourself and we'll meet up soon yeah? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete