Blog Hits

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Imma hairpee girl!

Heyyaaa! Things went well for appointment today! Dr ng will be seeing me again in a months time! That's the longest period without seeing a doc. So happy. But will still be seeing the others as usual. And she said I've made improvements as well, hoorayyy! Anyway, today I started something: A 2weeks challenge for myself- 3main meals, (no porridge,bee hoon, tang hoon and to finish my portions and limit soupy noodles- that's what the dietitian said) 1snack and fruits! today is day 1, and all went well. Didn't restrict and ordered what I want and yes I finished the portion. Feeling quite guilty after dinner as I shared curry fish head, fried sotong with you tiao and sweet&sour chicken with parents. And a bowl of rice. Trying to ignore the thought tho, since I know its Ed. It doesn't help me in any way if I keep thinking of the guilt, so push that away! Lunch was good! Dined at pizza hut with mom, and I'm glad to say that I did not order seafood vongole(a safe choice). Instead, had seafood fiesta! Its like seafood baked rice that comes with raisins, cheeeese, mussels, prawns and squid. With salsa:) Really good and satisfying. Headed to sgh after that. Today was quite chaotic tho, the doctors didn't have the case files! I think its because of a new clerk who didn't know what to do. Hahaha, hope she gets better with it. Oh, watched a moviee too!- We not naughty, a film by Jack Neo. Really good show and its educational. Learnt quite a lot from the show. People, go catch the movie! Had to read the subtitles at the beginning of the show as they spoke in hokkien which I don't understand xx. Andandand, I went out with han xin on tues! Yay I'm so glad I didn't abandon her:) We dined at Trattoria at 313 Somerset! Really good place and it was her treat HEHEHE. Thanks dear. After that, we headed to the Peranakan Museum! Omg it was so interesting and took lots of pictures as well. Had a gooood time there, can't wait to go to the other museums. Oh, and we had a really hard time finding scape. It took us quite a long time navigating and lots of perspiration before we finally found the place to get Red Mango! FROYO (L) Worth it for that tho, yummmms. I'll update all the photos tomorrow, prolly once I'm home! Gonna eat my snack soon- Large cup yoguru with 3awesome toppings YUMYUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment