Blog Hits

Friday, January 13, 2012

Never lose hope

Okay, hi:) Spent half the day baking pineapple tarts! So woke up really early, at around 7am. Couldn't really sleep anyway, so might as well wake up right? Started baking, and I'm really getting better at it! Did so much faster than the previous times, hehehe. So we were done with it pretty fast. After that, headed out for lunch with Mom, at Thai Express. Was quite worried st first as I didn't know what would I get, would I end up restricting and all. Thankfully I managed to order one of my favs there! Its curry soft shell crab with the thai rice. Reeaaalllyyy yum! Hehehe. And yes we rushed home cause the part-time maid was to clean the house at 1.30pm! Stopped baking as well, as it was uhm tough to do so with someone cleaning the house. Hahaha. skip that, nothing much to post about. Went for dinner with parents at Nex's foodcourt. Wanted to get Ayam Penyet, but forgotten it closed down! Why is every shop closing down? Upsetting xx Decided on sambal fried rice in the end. Well it was good, really yum. But I didn't finish it tho. Not really sure if its because I'm really full(which I doubt so) or was it Ed psycho-ing me that I'm very full. ): Went to Green Pumpkin, a japanese bakery to get breakfast. Got a really cute bun, yuzi blueberry. Looks really moist too. Hopefully it'll taste good too! Okay I'm gonna go google for hotels in Taipei! Time for holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment