Blog Hits

Friday, January 13, 2012

Its not all about the numbers!

Yesterday!

Managed to wake up early, so whole family left home at the same time! As usual, dad drove sis to school then we headed down to EastPoint for breakfast. Ate at Hans, been some time since I last ate there! Hmm I think it was like 1year+ ago? During sceondary 4:) Ordered their omelette! Used to order the tuna mayo one all the time! But dad wanted that and I didn't want to get same thing, I had the pisang(banana) one instead! Its like a really weird combination, banana and eggs?! Hah. However, it tasted really gooood! With a cup of coffee and a slice of butter toast. Quite buttery, but managed to finish one slice. Satisfying. Hehe. Walked around before going to Chinatown! Honestly, I think its been ages since I last visited Chinatown! Thank God that the weather was good, it wasn't too hot nor rainy. So yeahhh had a great time shopping around. Got a dress as well, at just 20bux! And not forgetting foodies! Got like 3 packets of mochi, redbean, peanut and yam. Love the peanut one the most. Really nice. But I still prefer the chinese muah chee. After that dad drive us to fook hai building to have lunch. He said the sotong ball soup was really good, but I wasn't interested in that so they ate first! Obviously, I still have to get lunch before appointment at SGH @ 2pm! Decided on O'Briens, and got the Turkey Cranberry Wrap! Was really good, with a generous serve of cranberry sauce! Appointment with Florence next. Did what we did when I was in the ward- Timetable planning. Hahaha, this time my Mom has to tick those non-nego ones:( Sadly. Kinda sucked tho, to have to follow something so rigid. But ohwell, better than me thinking of those stuffs. Haha. OH! Watched a movie as welll! The Great Magician! A chinese show, but really hilarious and interesting. Nice show, a good catch! Had an early dinner too, as the movie started at 5.50pm! Had Soup Spoon, but the lowest calories of all- Roasted Pumpkin Soup. Found it really restrictive, okay.. I know its really restrictive. Lunch was pretty much restrictive as well. Soafter the movie, went to get Yigloo! Like froyo, yum. :) Its paid accordingly to the grams. Yeah. Anddddd Home! Okay, here's what happened at home: I ate a container of pineapple tarts I made. Honestly, pineapple tarts are just so addictive, its really hard to stop! Guilt started to sink in a little, but managed to comfort myself that its absolutely okay since my day was already restrictive. Hehe, faking to be ok with it. Or at least, trying to. Tbh, I am actually quite jealous of people who have already recovered from anorexia or is doing really good in the midst of recovering. I know of people who do really well! And are no longer preoccupied with food, able to accept themselves for who they are. I really hope I can be at that stage soon! Though I am physically healthy in terms of weight, but its not all about the numbers actually. Ofcourse, the weight plays a big part in terms of recovery, but more about the mental state. Yes, its very easy to get well physically, but not mentally. If someone is not mentally recovered, there's a very high chance of relapse as Ed is definitely still in their minds. Mental stress. If only theres a way to block Ed out, that'd be really good huh! Don't you think so?

3 comments:

  1. " I am actually quite jealous of people who have already recovered from anorexia or is doing really good in the midst of recovering"

    You can too! Be positive- it's strength to overcome ED.

    "If only theres a way to block Ed out, that'd be really good huh! Don't you think so?"
    Yeah I agree, what's better is to be ED-Free! Let's work hard, you and me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Weilin (: Don't worry. You will get there too eventually. You will definitely get there. Everyone is different, including how they recover. Different people, different pace. Take it as an opportunity to learn more about yourself, and come out stronger okay? Life wasn't made to be easy, it was made to be how you want it to be! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sulynn- yes dear, we'll work hard together and defeat Ed so we can help others:)

    Dionne- Hello!! Yeah, I really hope so too. Yessss I'll hang in there too. Hahaha you stay strong too k! Been doing so good already:)

    ReplyDelete