Blog Hits

Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy new year!

Hairpee new yeaar!! New year, new day, new week, new memories, new friendsm new clothes everything new!!! Start afresh and say goodbye to 2011. Hope all will be good this new year 2012:) So anyway, went to church today. They organised some games and photobooth and had a small buffet. Only join the photobooth and took picture with the cell hehehe. Didn't stay back for the games as I left church with my parents and no lunch there either. Was having late lunch out. Hehe so finally, I managed to go to Tiong Bahru Food Market! Tried mee soto, it was so good and only $2.50. So worth it. And its really big you know. Unlimited choices and varieties of food. How great can that be! I'm having a bowl of fruits now, yum. Frozen fruits! Which makes it yum yum. Haahaha LOL. Tomorrow will be going out with han xin to peranakan museum! Yay at least something to do. Meeting her at 2pm, so yeah probably have lunch first. Thinking of having lunch alone anyway. :) Sometimes its good to be out alone, can think alot. I like it actually. But not all the time! That would make me look like a sad loner:( I'm so sorry but I have no picures to upload! I'll take pics soon and upload them:) Hehehe.

2 comments: